Acne scars can be treated in a few ways. If you go through the process of having recurring acne, you will most likely have some acne scars left on your face. These marks seem to stay forever and take a long time to go away.
Acne scars can be treated using cost effective natural based products or expensive dermatological procedures. The treatment largely depends on the severity of the scar. Here are some methods to remove acne scars naturally:
1.Vitamin E – You can break the vitamin E capsule and apply the oil directly to the affected area. Another way is to take it orally. Vitamin E helps in cell renewal and many people have used this method with success.
2.Rosehip oil is another option that is effective in removing acne scars. This oil helps to regenerate the skin and heal scars. Apply topically to the affected area twice daily.
3. Reduce caffeine. Although there is no direct cause between acne scars and caffeine, the consumption of it can reduce the effectiveness of other vitamins and nutrients needed to speed up the healing process.
4. Drink lots of water every day. Keeping your skin hydrated is one of the best methods to treat acne and acne scars. By drinking more water, you will speed up the skin regeneration process.
5. Apply AHA based products. These solutions are derived from fruits, milk or sugar cane. They have been found to be very effective in removing acne scars as well as preventing new acne from forming.
Apart from the above acne scar natural treatments, there are also hi-tech dermatological treatments available. These treatments may yield faster results but the cost and risk are much greater as well.
6. Laser resurfacing. This procedure uses high-energy laser beams to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin.
7. Dermabrasion. This involves using a machine to “sand” off the top layer of the skin. This procedure may leave the face red and sun sensitive.
You may consider using one of the above options to treat acne scars. However, if you want a safer choice, go for acne scar natural treatments.