Here are 10 tips on what to avoid to get rid of acne on chin or acne overall.
- Avoid over washing your face, because this can dry your face and cause your skin to produce more oil which means more acne on chin.
- Do not use stuff like benzoyl peroxide unless you want short term results. Benzoyl peroxide cause oxidation to your skin, thus age your skin faster, since the primary process of aging is oxidation. In order to get results on benzoyl peroxide you have to use it continuously and gradually increase the percentage to get results. Overall just avoid BP.
- Do not put alcohol on your face; because alcohol will cause your face to be dry thus your skin will produce more oil.
- Don’t drink cow’s milk, because it has been proven that cow’s milk cause acne. The reason is that it contains hormone that stimulates oil glands. Some company injects cows with growth hormone to make them produce more milk.
- Try to calm yourself when your stress, because stress has been link to acne. The reason for this is, because stress causes the body to produce hormone which can disrupt your body equilibrium.
- Avoid eating food high in sugar and refined carbs. High sugar food and refined carbs was proven to be link to acne.
- Avoid hydrogenated oils, because they intend to clog the body.
- Get 7 hours of sleep, don’t over sleep or under sleep. The body repairs itself of scars and complication when asleep.
- Clean your pillow case once in a while, because of all the dirt and debris.
- Avoid using too much makeup that clogs your pores.
Have you ever heard of the term “you are what you eat”?
This is actually true if you think about it, because if you eat a lot of hydrogenated oils you will get fat. Our acne shows the type of diet we have. It doesn’t matter how much you clean or wash your face your acne will come back unless you fix the true cause of acne. Food actually has great impact on our acne problems.
If you can eat the right food you can clear all those acne on chin. The healthy food allows you to clear the toxins in your body in order for your scars and acne to heal faster. Here’s an example of what you can do. Instead of drinking high carbonated sugar drinks like soda you can replace it with tea. White Tea is a good healthy drink that contains more EGCG then green tea. EGCG has been shown to reduce cancer. White Tea has been known to help clear up the skin. This little change can make a big difference in your skin appearance.