Categorized | Skin Care

---------------> Put Adsense or 300x250 Ad Here <---------------

Black Mold – How To Tell The Symptoms Of Toxicity

Mold is common in all our homes and doesn’t usually cause any severe health problems. It stuffs you up, makes your eyes red, gives you a cough or a headache; it’s a pain and should be got rid of, but it’s not lethal.

However, there are some varieties of black mold that have toxicity. Prolonged exposure to toxic mold can lead to serious, life-threatening problems. This is why you need to be aware of the symptoms of black mold toxicity.

– Sinus trouble. The most common symptom of exposure to black mold is sinus trouble. This includes nasal congestion, runny nose and sinus headaches. These sinus symptoms are caused by both non-toxic and toxic mold, so with this symptom alone it may be difficult to tell for sure.

– Skin rashes and hives. Your skin doesn’t like toxic mold and will do anything it can to resist it. This is why some people experience rashes and other skin problems when they are exposed to toxic mold. It is a natural reaction to the black mold’s toxicity, and you should see a doctor immediately.

– Cough and sore throat – If you have a cough or sore throat that just won’t go away, you may be suffering from black mold exposure. Regular mold is hazardous to health and can cause some coughing and throat irritation, but if it is ongoing, that is a sign that the black mold contains some toxicity.

– Asthma. The exact causes of asthma are unknown, but studies have shown that exposure to toxic mold, especially in youth, can lead to the development of asthma. If you find yourself developing asthma-like symptoms, it may be an indication that there is toxic black mold present.

– Dizziness or light-headedness. This often goes with the sinus symptoms, and is an indication that the mold in your home contains some toxicity. It means that the mold spores that have entered your body have released toxins that are disturbing your whole system.

– Nausea – Regular mold produces cold or sinus symptoms, but toxic mold may affect your stomach and digestive system. This is because the toxicity can affect any part of your body. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, you have been poisoned by toxic black mold and should seek medical help.

– Fatigue – Toxic black mold can make you feel tired and lethargic all the time, even when you’ve had a good night’s sleep. Black mold’s toxicity has an effect on your immune system, breaking down your body’s natural defenses, and this can lead to excessive fatigue.

– Memory loss or trouble hearing. If spores enter your respiratory system, the toxicity of the mold can work on your brain. Once the toxins are in the bloodstream, they can go to any part of your body. This is why some people who have been poisoned by black mold lose their memory or hearing.

– Bleeding Lungs – In severe cases of toxic black mold poisoning, you may suffer bleeding in the lungs. This is very severe and will require hospitalization. At this point, the toxicity is well inside your system.

If you suffer any of these symptoms, or suspect that you may have toxic black mold, you should hire an inspector to test your home. They can take samples from the mold itself, or test the air for spores. They will send these samples to a lab for analysis and tell you what they find. If you find any mold at all in your house, you should remove it as quickly as possible and remove the conditions that allow it to grow.

Leave a Reply

Advert
---------------> Put Adsense or 300x250 Ad Here <---------------