Many people claim to have answers to how to get rid of acne. Some work and some do not. So let’s just cut to the chase and get right into it. The fifteen natural cures and home remedies for acne that really do work. Try them. You’ll see that we were not fibbing to you.
1. Aloe Vera – Buy an Aloe plant and cut a small piece off of a leave. Inside will be a substance which you rub on your acne. This is the purest and most effective form of aloe.
2. Dry basil and tea – Boil them together. Apply liquid with a cotton ball on your spot acne.
3. Groundnut oil and lime juice – Mix together and apply with cotton ball.
4. Drink wheat grass juice – Also, apply it to your blemishes.
5. Lime juice and rose water – This has been a favorite for years as one of the best home remedies for acne.
6. Lime juice and boiled milk – This is especially good for blackheads. Apply with cotton.
7. Lemon juice – Apply and let dry for fifteen minutes, then wash off.
8. Cloverleaf honey – Dab on acne and leave on overnight. Wash face in the morning.
9. Toothpaste – Perfect for drying out acne.
10. Baking soda and water – Apply paste to spots of blemishes. Dries them out quickly.
11. Milk of Magnesia (unflavored) – Apply every night and leave on. Wash off in the morning.
12. Fenugreek leaves and water – Mix them together well into a paste and apply. One of the best home remedies for acne.
Of course everyone has their favorite and some work better than others depending on your skin type. But they are all worth a try. Why spend tons of money when you can go to your cupboard and find some of the best acne remedies available.