How I went from cystic acne to clear skin! My CRUELTY FREE, MINIMALIST SKINCARE ROUTINE! Plus some DIY HACKS for clear skin! FACEWASH I USE: …
Hi my loves! In today’s new video I’m showing you my nighttime skincare routine. This is the skincare routine that cleared my acne! First, I remove my face …
Some may say that having acne free skin is an impossible feat to achieve, especially for teenagers who are afflicted with pimples. However, it has been proven that a blemish-free skin is attainable with the right medical treatment and lifestyle.
Pimples are probably one of the most common problems that teenagers are facing nowadays. It may sound superficial, but these unpleasant skin ailments go beyond the physical. These visible spots and blemishes on the face can actually cause a detrimental effect to the sufferer. Without acne free skin, people usually get self-conscious and become insecure about their self-appearance. More often than not, this usually leads to poor self-esteem.
How does acne occur? The surface of our skin is made up entirely of pores. The pores contain a certain gland, which produces fat called sebum. Everything is normal and regulated up until the time when the sebaceous gland gets too active and produces excess amounts of oil.
As a result, pores get clogged by oil. Acne develops once oil comes in contact with other bacteria on the skin. This usually happens to teenagers because the sebaceous glands are very much active and stimulated during the puberty stage.
There are cases, however, wherein adults (aged 30 and above) also experience and develop pimples on their bodies. It may not be a serious or fatal health problem, but by not having acne free skin, the patients afflicted with the skin ailment are greatly affected not only physically but emotionally and psychologically as well.
Unfortunately, there is no one definite solution to removing pimples and getting acne free skin. Your skin may not yet be crystal-clear, but there are ways on how one can eliminate pimples and prevent more nasty breakouts from happening in the future.
First, one has to look at the causes of breakouts. The source of pimples may vary, depending on a person’s particular skin type and the kind of activities they engage in. But here are some of the leading factors that are said to contribute greatly to the development of acne.
1. Stress is not only emotional or mental. Because your body’s defense against infections is lessened during stressful times, it is easier for bacteria to penetrate and clog your skin’s pores.
2. It’s important to let your skin breathe. Avoid wearing tight clothes or carrying heavy bags that stick to the skin because it can cause oil and sweat to get trapped on your skin’s layers.
3. There’s nothing we can do about hormonal changes, except to maintain a clean and healthy lifestyle.
4. Be careful which products you use. Although many products in the market today promise greater-looking skin, it’s always best to consult and seek the opinion of a dermatologist first before trying out a product.
It is highly recommended that one use mild and non-comedogenic skin beauty products to ensure acne free skin.
WATCH IN HIGHEST QUALITY GIVEN (1080hp) – In this video: I show you my skin care routine. I use these products everyday faithfully (minus the alcohol and …
I’m going to show you how to treat acne with a fruit that contains powerful healing properties that you can use to treat acne and restore your skin to its naturally, clear beauty.
What is the tropical fruit I’m talking about?
This fruit is a great natural acne remedy because it contains enzymes papain. This ingredient has been proven to treat and heal swollen acne pimples.
When applied topically…
This fruit can prevent skin eruptions by exfoliating and removing excess skin, damaged skin and dead skin cells. Leaving your pores clear and unclog so your acne condition won’t spread or get worse.
Plus, it contains healing properties that can speed up the healing process of acne and reduce inflammation and redness.
Also it will rejuvenate and repair damaged skin caused by acne, leaving your skin soft, smooth and healthy-looking.
This fruit can help improve digestion as well as cleansing and flushing out acne causing toxins within your body.
This will help minimize acne breakouts because one of the main reasons why you have acne is because your body contains too much toxins.
And the fastest way for your body to remove these toxins is by using your skin as a secondary channel of elimination.
Here are the instructions on how to treat acne with papaya externally:
- Cut a slice of fresh, ripe papaya. Aged papaya will lose some of its effectiveness so make sure the one you get is fresh.
- Mash it in a bowl or container.
- Apply it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cool water and gently pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
Instructions on treating acne with papaya internally:
Ok what I am going to reveal to you here is a tasty smoothie that you can drink and be able to reap the benefits of papaya.
This tasty smoothie can actually help aid in the treatment and prevention of acne because remember… papaya contains cleansing ingredients that can help eliminate and flush out acne causing toxins.
Anyways, just follow the simple instructions below to make your own papaya smoothie…
- Peel the skin off of 1 papaya and 1 peeled mango.
- Now place both papaya and mango in a blender along with ½ cup of fresh strawberries, 1/3 cup of orange juice and 5 cubes of ice.
- Blend into a smoothie and drink.
This is probably my most requested video considering you guys know I don’t where foundation so I FINALLY FILMED ONE. I use natural products which I think …