Acne is a skin problem that results due to hormone problems. These hormones act on the skin and it results in pores i.e. whiteheads or blackheads. As a result, pimples are formed. Acne occurs in persons of all age groups i.e. 20 years or 40 years. But it mostly affects the teenagers.
There are many acne home treatments available. If you put your efforts and follow the home remedies for acne treatment, you can certainly cure acne. Here are some home remedies that would work fast to cure acne.
- You have to boil the leaves of strawberry, raspberry and blackberry with water. Then you have to apply the water on the skin. This process will reduce the itching and gives a soothing skin.
- You can mix oatmeal with yogurt. You should collect natural yogurt for this mixture. Then you have to apply this mixture on your face and leave it dry. After some time, wash the face with water and clean it. Then you can apply any antibiotic lotion if you need it.
- You can use “Aloe Vera” which is the latest treatment used for treating acne. A lot of gels, soaps and conditioners are available in market which could be used for treating acne are made of “Aloe Vera”. So you could buy those products and use for your skin treatments.
- You should collect peels of orange and apply it on your face for treating acne.
- You can also apply tomato paste on the pimples and acne affected skins and keep it for an hour. After an hour, you should wash it with water.
Next Step: Read more to get more details on home acne remedies.