Acne is quite a common and serious skin condition and those who suffer from it want to deal with it as soon as possible. Having acne on chin can cause not only physical problems but also emotional problems too. Are you suffering from acne on chin and would you want to be able to find a reliable remedy soon?
Acne occurs when pores are clogged by oil and dirt which then cause the growth of bacteria. Bacterial growth causes skin inflammation and blemishes and sometimes become the root of severe acne. Hormonal changes especially during the puberty stage also cause acne especially on the chin area since a lot of oil is produced and eventually clogs the pores.
Acne is not an easy condition to treat and even though there are a lot of treatments available in the market today, not all available treatments work for each acne sufferer. The following are some remedies used to treat acne on chin.
Acne on Chin Home Remedies- these remedies can be found in your kitchen or backyard garden. They may give relief for your acne on chin but they are not guaranteed to give permanent results.
• Equal amounts of rose water and lime juice could be applied on acne on chin and should be rinsed off with lukewarm water after thirty minutes.
• A combination of cinnamon powder and lime juice can be applied on acne on chin and then rinsed after being left on for an hour.
• Regular use of the juice of crushed garlic can help get rid acne on chin.
• A teaspoon of cinnamon powder mixed with three tablespoons of honey can be used as a facial mask that can be left on the acne-infected area overnight and washed off with lukewarm water on the following morning; it claims to get rid of acne forever if used continually for two weeks.
Acne Treatment Products – these products can be bought over the counter or through a doctor’s prescription. They are guaranteed to cure acne on chin but they also have side effects you might not like.
• Acne alcohol solution – an alcohol-based treatment that is suitable for oily skin however, it evaporates quickly and may cause irritation.
• Acne aqueous solution – a water-based treatment that is good for normal to dry skin. It has low irritating effects, high moisturizing results, and it is alcohol-free!
• Acne foam – this product can be used on normal to dry skin and it has moderate irritating effects. The thing with this treatment though is that it could be expensive.
• Acne lotion – this treatment can be used for any skin type and it has moderate irritating effects on the skin. It can also highly moisturize the skin.