The "eternal beauty" that last for ever is whimsical. While no one can stop aging, it can be completely slowed. Wrinkles, every woman's nightmare are the one to click the sunset of skin aging. Most people can take extreme treatments to avoid these ugly wrinkles, while other just accepts these changes.
Neverheless, growing old seldom means looking old, feeling old. How about getting bit active, looking better and younger – the natural way. Shriveled skin prematurely would certainly mar your beauty. So here is a complete overview of skin aging and how you can cover up your wrinkles, including anti aging tips that work.
Skin Aging – Is divided into two parts
Intrinsic or Internal Aging
- Collagen & Elastin – Aging decease the production of these two proteins. Collagen is responsible for making skin firm by ensuring tissue connectivity. Elastin on the other hand helps skin take its original shape after contracting or expanding.
- Fat Loss – As you age, fat in the underlying tissues decreases. This apparently causes the skin to loosen-up, or what is commonly known as sagging skin.
- Genes – This is hard to erase and comes coded in your gene pool. If your family has a history of early aging, then chances are that your skin will start to wrinkle early.
External or Extrinsic Aging
- Skin Tone – It is another sign of skin aging. Your skin starts reflecting dark spots and pigmentation with uneven skin shade.
- Wrinkles – Crow feet, fine lines, laughing lines, under eye wrinkle all are one and the same thing.
- Sun Burns – UVA & UVB rays coming form the sun can be damaging for the skin, they tend to destroy Vitamin A and cause sun burn.
How To Cover Up Your Wrinkles – 5 Instant Ways
- Facial and Massages – This increases blood circulation and instantly makes the skin to glow.
- New Hair Cut – Can style you in no time.
- Right Dress – Proper and suitable wardrobe choice can bring your age drastically.
- Right Brow Shape – Eye brows impact your look immensely. Just consider reshaping them to suit a look that highlights you younger.
- Sparkling Smile – White teeth can remarkably enhance your look.
Skin Anti Aging – 5 Tips
Start Early – Aging is continuous process. If you want to look best as you get old then it is good to start early in life. This includes: –
- Diet – Aging and dieting has a strong relation. Make your diet as healthy as possible.
- Lifestyle – Active and a robust routine not only makes you healthy but energizes your body and reflects on your skin too. Researches have shown that exercise keeps your cell young.
- Limiting These Foods – Fried food, sugar and items containing them, processed meat and caffeine drinks
- Adding these super foods – Allium vegetables, Barley, Green foods, Buckwheat, Beans, Hot peppers, Romaine lettuce, Sprouts and Tomatoes (Within Limit).
Avoid Sun – Cause the skin to wrinkle much early. So wear proper sunscreen, cover you face and skin when out in sun for long.
Facial Expressions – Squinting, winking and sleeping in wrong posture can increase your skin. They can put permanent lines on your face which will show early in form of permanent wrinkles.
Good anti aging cream – There are numerous anti aging creams in the market. You can always go for best anti aging cream. Most probably get anti wrinkle cream which has vitamin C, and all efficient anti aging ingredients.
Avoid Smoking & Alcoholic Drinks – It would a plus point if you're non smoker and drinker. If you're in habit of both, advice would be to limit and reduced it.