As women, we are always seeking the best anti aging tips for women. With all the anti aging products and solutions available, it can become confusing. There are many things we can do take to stop the aging clock! It is possible to maintain a healthy and youthful appearance for many years. There are many women in their 50s, 60s and even past the age of 70, who appear much younger than their years. I am living proof that is proof that it is possible. So, what can you do to be one of the many who do retain that healthy and youthful appearance? Here are the best aging tips for women that I have found to have great results:
1. A Healthy Diet is great and is probably one of the most important tips. We obtain most of our antioxidants and essential vitamins from a diet of fresh fruits and vegetables. These are nourishing to the body and keep the skin from sagging and drying out. We also need healthy fats, such as Olive Oil and Flax Seed Oil.
2. Drink plenty of water. This is very important. 6-8 glasses a day is recommended. Your skin cells require water, as does all of your body. Water will help to keep your body hydrated. Without water your skin will not have the needed anti aging nutrients needed to make your skin look younger.
3. Sun Protection is very important as the Sun can cause your skin to become dry and wrinkled. It is also a major cause in age spots-dark spots and skin cancer. Always apply a broad spectrum sunscreen daily. If you live an area where there in a lot of sunshine, be sure to apply the sunscreen before you get dressed every day
4. Supplements. There are many anti aging supplements that will help us feel and look younger. These will give us more energy, strengthen our muscle, increase our muscle tone, improve our memory and strengthen our immune system. Some of these will also increase our hair growth and improve the condition of our entire body and mind.
5. Exercise is another important factor. Resistance training, along with aerobics will enable you to keep healthy and young. Exercise does more than help us lose weight. It boosts the metabolism and gives us energy, increases oxygen in the body as well as improved muscle tone. Find an exercise program that works for you. Make sure that it is a part of your regular schedule at least twice a week
6. Stop Smoking. Smoking does a lot of damage to your skin, increases the aging and destroys collagen. It may be reversed to some degree, when you stop. Once you stop smoking the damage will cease getting worse.
7. Try green tea. It has amazing results in both weight loss and is a natural anti aging food. It has been shown to build resistance to your body’s ability to retain fat. By drinking green tea (hot or cold) several times a day, you can help to protect your body from various forms of cancer, dementia and heart disease.
8. Don’t forget your beauty sleep. It is important to get enough sleep, especially for anyone over the age of 40. Your body releases growth hormones while you sleep. These hormones stimulate cell turnover. I you don’t get the proper amount of sleep, your skin will suffer. A good sound sleep helps overcome the effect of stress on your body.
9. Microdermabrasion or exfoliation is another good anti aging tip for women. This should be done at least once a week but twice a week is better. There are many microdermabrasion creams available, as well as microdermabrasion kits that are similar to those used by dermatologists.
10. Facial Exercises. I have found that facial exercises have great results when done on a regular basis. Like any other form of exercise, you must add a regimen to your regular body exercise.
There are many more anti aging tips for women and anti aging products, such as serums and creams which are very effective in maintaining youthful skin. Include all of the above in your regimen. You will be amazed at the results you achieve.