Did you know that body detoxification might be one of the best ways of ensuring that body bodies as well as possible?
Did you also know that body detoxification is often touted for its natural way of giving restored vitality, mental clarity, clear skin and a stronger immune system? In fact, body detoxification, which has been used for thousands of years around the world, involves resting and cleaning out the body. Simply put, by removing and eliminating the toxins within the body, it can help protect from disease and boost health. During detoxification, impurities from the blood and liver are removed.
Detoxification treatments ranging from consuming special foods like brown rice and organic fruits and vegetables to herbal cleansing mixtures, to colonic irrigation. A detoxification program removes toxins in the body such as environmental toxins, results from poor diets, and toxins in the body resulting from excessive use of drugs and alcohol.
As with any medical program, a doctor or a naturopathic doctor must be consulted before starting any such treatment. Furthermore, there are some precautions to take before undergoing a diet detoxification. There are side effects and certain groups of people should not use detoxification programs at all. The following are ten things to watch for when detoxifying your body and a list of those who should not detoxification at all.
At the risk of repeating an important notice: You should never start a body detoxification program without first consulting your doctor or your naturopathic doctor. They need to assess your health condition before you undergo such an intensive body cleanse, especially if you are in your 60s.
That said, it's important to note some body detoxification side effects:
* Because a detoxification program often calls for fasting or taking in herbal mixtures, the lack of nutrients in the body can cause sever headaches.
* It is generally agreed that detoxification should not be performed on children or the elderly. Children and elderly are not good candidates for detoxification. A doctor should be consulted first (this is VERY important). Teenagers need good nutrition and diets that involve fast deplete needed nutrition. Some diets such as detoxification can become addictive.
* Those with eating disorders should not attempt detoxification. Many elderly are already experiencing an insufficient immune system and should not undergo a detoxification program. People with diabetes or low blood sugar should also not attempt detoxification programs.
* Women who are pregnant or nursing should not undergo a detoxification program. Detoxification depletes the body of many important nutrients important to pregnant mothers and those who breastfed. In addition, if using herbs, consult a doctor. There are many natural herbs that should not be used during pregnancy.
* Those who take prescription medication should not detoxification their body without seeking medical advice. While a detoxification program may enhance the body's ability to metabolize medicine, it is possible that residues of medicine taken in the past can be stored in the fat cells. During the detoxification program, those residues may enter the blood stream.
* Herbal mixtures and fasting can often cause vomiting or nausea. If not raised, vomiting can lead to dehydration.
* Detoxification or crash dieting can cause severe bowel problems ranging from diarrhea to stomach cramping. This can also lead to dehydration.
* Those who choose to detoxification their body through colonic irritation should be aware of the risk of spreading infections to the intestinal tract. There is also a danger of puncturing the bowel from this procedure. During irrigation, up to fifteen gallons of water or herbal mixtures are fed into the colon. The colon is rinsed and the result comes out of another tube. There is research to suggest that this procedure is neither safe nor helpful to the body.
* Another way to detoxification the body is through fasting. Some programs call for fasting, or going without solids for anywhere from a day to a week. The only things entering the body are water and juice. Those who say this method is beneficial report that during fast, fat cells and toxins burn away. Medical experts say that some toxins are stored in fat cells, but that through a healthy diet and regular exercise, the toxins are not harmful. Fasting really depletes the body of vital nutrients and calcium.
* Depleting the body of its natural nutrients can cause fatigue in those who detoxify. Detoxification programs often do not provide sufficient protein and nutrients to keep energy levels at a normal range.
In some extreme cases, body detoxification may trigger a heart attack, has been reported for some undergoing intensive detoxification programs. Those fatalities were linked to previous health conditions such as drug abuse and undetected heart problems
Body detoxification can truly rid the body of impurities from the blood and liver are removed.
Do not forget that it's really important that body detoxification be done properly with the supervision of a doctor or a naturopathic doctor is not an essential component of good health, it's also an essential component of an anti-aging regime. Eliminating toxins will ensure optimal health and in return it will also ensure that we age with as much easy and grace as possible. It's not always what we eat that keeps up feel young as we age, but in many cases it's what we do not eat and most importantly, it's what we eliminate!
You can search the web for information on treatments to reverse wrinkles or simply visit our site: mybeautymatch.com. Visit our site often and you'll be well informed when it comes to non-surgical facelifts and effective anti-aging products, medical treatments & body and mind health.
© Copyright Beauty Match Network. All rights reserved in all countries.