Did you know that men who suffer from impotence are generally more likely to suffer from depression?
In fact, impotence or erectile dysfunction can cause stress and anxiety at home, in relationships and even at work. Unfortunately, in America alone, male impotence affects almost 30 million men. Surveys say, men who suffer from impotence have reported the following: lower self-esteem, relationship turmoil, less motivated at work, embarrassment, feeling ashamed and poor self-image. Still unfortunately, the list could go on for those who suffer from this problem. Fortunately, there is GOOD news! You can be cured if you take the proper steps … Guaranteed!
Let's first understand the problem!
What is the Cause of Male Impotence?
For beginners, erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection for a consistent period of time. Do not be alarmed if you or a loved one is occasionally unable to achieve an appreciation; this is quite normal. For an erection to occur, the male genital needs both an adequate inflow of blood and a slowing of blood flow. Various disorders, diseases and causes can create a scenario for impotence but here is a general list for those who suffer from an erectile dysfunction.
Causes for Male Impotence:
1. No exercise: Men who do little activity are prime candidates for impotence.
2. Over weight: Men who have a high body mass index (BMI) are also likely to suffer from impotence. If you want to know your BMI, simply Google BMI and you can check your body fat.
3. Depression: Depression affects mind, body and sex life!
4. Stress: Any stress is bad stress and could possibly be your impotence problem.
5. Sickness: If your body is taken care of, you would be surprised of the consequences!
6. Atherosclerosis: Plaque in the arteries caused from bad diet, obesity or genetics will create less blood flow to you know where!
7. Diabetes: Diabetics and overweight typically run hand-and-hand with impotent men.
8. Alcohol or drug abuse: Drugs such as antidepressants, sedatives, and antihypertensives have been known to contribute to impotence.
9. Stokes, prostate surgery or hormonal imbalance have also been known to be followed by impotence.
Impotence Treatments have Harsh Side-Effects
Various medical treatments increase blood flow to the genital area and will allow most men to have an erection. Obviously, these treatments are great for ending impotence for the time being. But wait! Numerous treatments have side-effects that can actually do more harm than good! Some of the side-effects related with drug treatments include: liver dysfunction, increased risk of stroke, enlargement of prostate, headaches, upset stomach, vision problems, low blood pressure, anxiety, shaking, rapid heart rate, and raise in blood pressure. Many of these side-effects can be scary if not deadly. No Thank You!
Did you know that impotence is a health problem that can be cured naturally? In most cases, impotence is caused by a high-fat diet that can block the blood flow that causes erections. However, there are also other causes which we stated earlier. At Barton Publishing Inc., we are completely convinced that you can cure impotence naturally that we have a 100% risk-free guarantee on all our products. In fact, we would love to get you started today with Top Ten Tips to Naturally Cure Male Impotence!
Top Ten Tips to Naturally Cure Male Impotence.
1. Low-fat is Key! Lower your fat intake to less than 60 grams per day! Stay away from processed foods, fast food and desserts to reverse impotence.
2. Cholesterol is the Culprit! Cholesterol clog arteries and allows less blood flow to … you know where! Stay away from animal and animal product foods.
3. Start exercising today! Take a 15 minute walk, clean the garage, or mow the lawn! Whatever your method, you need to slowly and gradually start exercising. If you start slow enough, you will always like it!
4. Meals! Start eating a well balanced breakfast as well as a well balanced lunch. Try to keep your dinners light.
5. Take a Multi-Vitamin! You will have more energy (hopefully to exercise more) and you will get your vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
6. Fruits and Veggies! Load up with FRESH fruits and vegetables at your grocery store and see how fiber cleans out your system! That is a good thing!
7. Vitamin A for A +! "Vitamin A deficiency has been the cause of impotence in some men," says Elson Haas, MD, author of Staying Healthy with Nutrition.
8. Moderate Caffeine! Caffeine is a stimulant and can actually cause stress! Moderate the colas, coffee and chocolate.
9. Early Bird gets the worm! Rise early and keep a sleeping schedule with at least 8 hours of sleep.
10. Ginkgo for Go! The herb ginkgo, found in most health food stores, will improve blood flow and will reverse impotence. Give Ginkgo a few weeks to work its magic!
Finally, do not stop here! This is only a slice of what you should know about impotence and how you can naturally cure it.
This is just the beginning …
At Barton Publishing Inc., we wish you luck as you naturally treat impotence. It can be done … so please do not give up! In fact, we would love to help you avoid all the problems impotence leads and get your sex life back ASAP! That is why we offer a no-questions-asked, no-hassle, 100% guarantee on our natural remedy for curing impotence. We are confident that our remedy will work for you! Please take a minute and check out our site and see what others are saying about us!