Face wrinkles are not something that “you just have to live with”. You can greatly reduce or even get rid of face wrinkles if you take action. Wrinkles are caused by many things such as genetics (what you inherit in the gene department), environmental factors such as air pollution, smoking (a big factor), stress and not getting enough water to name a few here are 7 things you should and shouldn’t do to help you get rid of those wrinkles now.
1) You should get started right away and take some action. The sooner you get started the sooner you can be on your way to turning back the clock a few years in regaining a more youthful look. Don’t worry if you are getting up there in age or have severe wrinkles. Some of the new high tech skincare products can make a dramatic difference as you will learn in this article.
2) You should not rely on reviews on wrinkle cream, here’s why. When you simply take someone’s word on a wrinkle cream the reviewer rarely tells you what ingredients are that are in the products being reviewed. This is an important point because you could be making your condition worse or worse yet be using ingredients that bad for your health. Reviews on wrinkle cream just give you an opinion of a few people and rarely get into the details of product ingredients.
3) You should learn to do your own reviews on wrinkle cream by reading the label of ingredients and avoiding all skincare products that contain any of the following; Alcohol in any form such as ethanol, ethyl alcohol, methanol, benzyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol and SD alcohol. Fragrance, mineral oil which could be listed as; liquid paraffin, paraffin wax, petrolatum. All the listed here are chemicals are known to cause a wide range of adverse health effects, ranging from skin irritation to cancer. Take a look at any current products that you may be using that contain these ingredients
4) You should not buy and products you see advertised in fancy magazines or on television. Primarily for the same reason you don’t want to rely on reviews on wrinkle cream. You are basically buying blind as the ads don’t tell you what the ingredients are. The money for these expensive products goes into the advertising cost and not into making a safe effective product.
5) You should realize good quality skincare products that can get rid of face wrinkles fast or greatly reduce them don’t have to be the most expensive. There are some very high quality products that use top of the line, safe natural ingredients, that really work which leads us to what to look for.
6) You should look for the following list of ingredients in your skincare products while avoiding those mentioned above. These new high tech safe and natural ingredients may not sound natural however that’s because they are listed by the patented names. Some of those about to be listed are under their natural names and are easy to spot.
These ingredients are known to produce dramatic effects on face wrinkles that people will notice. Look for; Cynergy TK(TM) (a kind of liquid skin that hides wrinkles while healing them), Nano-Lipobelle H EQ10, Phytessence Wakame (a Japanese sea kelp), Natural vitamin E, active Manuka honey from New Zealand, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Macadamia and avocado oil, and shea butter to name a few.
7) You should look for these ingredients that come from skincare products being made exclusively by a small New Zealand skincare company. They use only the all natural ingredients mentioned above (along with a few more) that are so safe you can actually eat them! You’ll know you’ve found the right company when you see the ingredients listed above in their products with no harmful chemicals. They sell their products online via the Internet. With a little effort this New Zealand skincare company can be easily located and soon your face wrinkles will be a thing of the past.