Did you know that kidney stones natural remedies are one of the fastest growing natural treatments in America?
If you are suffering from calcium kidney stones, it is time you tie the pain and naturally dissolve your kidney stones. And because kidney research is at a peak level, many natural remedies have shown to be more effective than your doctor's advice, water.
If you are tired of drinking a gallon of water a day, maybe it is time you learn why natural remedies work and what remedies are out there?
Why Kidney Stone Natural Remedies Work?
Most doctors recommend waiting out a kidney stone with 2 ingredients: water and time. However, the newest research is showing that waiting for a stone to pass can cause damage to your kidney and unneeded emotional stress.
But before you try a natural remedy you should know why they work?
First off, your diet usually has little impact on whether you form kidney stones. What you drink is commonly the cause of kidney stones. However, in some cases, you may be genetically inclined to form kidney stones. Whatever the cause, about 90% of kidney stones can be sculpted and passed painlessly.
And kidney stones can be dissected because they are usually composed of calcium which is a very brittle mineral when formed quickly (unlike your bones). And because calcium kidney stones form slowly, they can be quickly dissolved using simple natural acidic remedies.
For instance, phosphoric acid is a common remedy used for dissolution of kidney stones. Phosphoric acid (often found in cleaning products, foods and some beverages) is an effective ingredient to dissolve kidney stones. And because the liver plays no role in acid base regulation, the phosphoric acid is able to get to the kidneys undiluted.
What Are Some Simple Kidney Stone Remedies?
1. Because most kidney stones pass with water you should never forget to drink plenty of water. As a natural health expert, I recommend drinking half your body weight in ounces per day. In other words, if you weight 200 lbs, you should drink about 100 ounces of water a month.
2. You should also consider how water soluble fiber can help flush your kidneys. Because fresh fruits and vegetables are loaded with water soluble fiber, you should consider eating 5-7 fruits and vegetables every day. The most effective vegetable we have found is asparagus which can be boiled and made into a pure or juice.
3. You may also wish to exercise and generate a sweat. I am not trying to convince you to exercise till you lose 20 lbs. but just to get out and exercise for 20 minutes. Research is showing that your body runs more efficiently and effectively after exercise. One simple exercise that has gotten some attention is the jump and bump remedy for kidney stones.
4. You may also try an extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice remedy. Before bed, mix 3 ounces of extra virgin olive and 3 ounces of lemon juice together and drink. Make sure you drink plenty of water through the next 3 or 4 days. You should do this every night till the stone (s) pass.
5. Finally, you should also educate yourself about kidney stone natural remedies. Research shows that the most effective treatments use acids to dissolve the kidney stones so they can pass painlessly. To discover the most effective remedy that uses only 2 simple ingredients, please view our Kidney Stone Remedy Report .
Pass Your Kidney Stones at Home