Dermaline skin whitening cream is arguably said to be one of the in demand cosmetic product in the market. Why? This is because people have skin problems that are simply not easy to ignore. Having dark underarms could stress out anyone. It can cause insecurities among women. People who have dark knees, elbows, inner thighs or groin are also anxious of how to remove the discolored part of their skin. Others got low confidence because of age spots, freckles and uneven skin tones. These skin concerns cause men and women to look for cosmetic solutions.
The Dermaline skin whitening cream is specially formulated that it can be used by people who are living in tropical areas that are hot and humid throughout the year. This product is combined with the use of moisturizer or sunscreen with high UVA + SPF 30 or higher. The skin whitening cream has the following active ingredients and its corresponding benefits:
(1) kojic acid- this substance is effective for whitening pigmentation problems like age spots and freckles;
(2) licorice- inhibits pigmentation and has anti-inflammatory properties;
(3) retinol- accelerates cell turnover and exfoliation of the skin promoting healthier cells, giving you a smoother and softer skin. It also reduces the size of your skin pores making you look younger.
(4) Vitamin C- is said to minimize the production of melanin in the skin;
(5) lactic acid- fights wrinkles and uneven skin tone;
So, how do you use this product? First, before applying anything on your skin, make it a habit to cleanse your face before going to bed. Then, apply a pea-size quantity of the whitening cream, two to three times during the first week as suggested. You may increase the volume after the first week if you think you can manage the peeling of your skin.
For the darker and uneven tones of your skin like the underarms, elbows, knees, groin, freckles, dark plain acne scars, and age spots; you should apply it directly to the uneven skin tones. You can do this for about eight weeks to achieve the best results. If it appears that you have achieved the skin tone that you desire then you can opt to reduce the application. However, the results will vary in applying Dermaline skin whitening cream depending on the type of skin and tone of the skin you have.