I’m finally happy with my skincare routine, so I thought I would share it with you guys. I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to subscribe if you’re not already!
Many people suffer from the effects of acne. There are two main effects to this imbalanced situation. The first is the unpleasant physical feeling. From the stretching and peeling of the skin, to the itching and pain. The second one is the mental one, which is much stronger. This aspect of acne could last after the acne itself is gone, thus creating a chronic effect on the mental aspect. As acne is mostly common with teenagers, it is generally accompanied by low self-esteem, anger, embarrassment and depression. I claim, with a lot of evidence to back me up, that by adjusting your nutrition, with vegetables, fruits, grain and nuts, you can heal acne from the root.
Many drugs are made to take care of the outer aspect, dealing with the result rather then with the source of the problem. This solution is so common for two main reasons. The first is the lack of knowledge. The people who run the industry do not have the knowledge of healing the whole, as they try to isolate one reason for acne and deal only with that one. The second reason is that it is much more profitable to sell a product you must use regularly then sell a true healing substance that you need to use for a short period and never again.
Natural ways to heal acne externally:
Please be aware that different skins reacts differently to different materials, and so you should pay attention to your skins reaction to any of these external treatments!
Before applying any of these treatments, gently wash the surface you are about to treat with herbal-soap.
- Tea-tree oil. If your acne is inflamed, it is best to cool it down and get rid of the bacteria that might be the cause of the inflammation. Spread some Tea-tree oil on the surface, two or three times daily.
- Aloe-Vera plant. If you can get the plant itself, rather then the processed gel, then that is the thing to do. If you can not, the gel will be fine. Gently paste it on the inflamed acne for soothing and gentle healing.
- Dried orange peel. Dry an orange peel in the sun and then grind it into water to make a paste. Apply the paste until it dries and then wash it.
- Baking soda. This treatment should be used with more caution then the others, as baking soda quite potent and may trigger stronger skin reactions. Make a paste from water and baking soda (2: 1 ratio). Paste it on your skin, and massage it very gently for a short while. Wash it off after about 10 minutes. twenty minutes later, you should apply some Aloe-Vera on the same area to sooth the skin. You should try this treatment once, and learn the reaction of your skin as it is not always suitable for everyone. If your skin handles it well, you can do this treatment once every 4 days.
- Bay leaves. The leaf contains an anti-inflammatory substance, and it acts as an anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant. Boil 4-5 leaves in 2 cups of water, then keep it on low fire for 10 more minutes. Let it sit and cool off to room temperature. Drain the water and use them to wash your face, or the area that has acne. The boiling of leaves for using essence is good for different leaves. You can also use mint and sandalwood.
There are many more home remedies for acne, but the above list should be enough to start the healing. You do not want to over do it and stress the skin. Choose one of the methods and try it for a couple of weeks. You can always add the Aloe-Vera to any treatment.
Keep in mind that all of these treatments are for the external aspect of acne, and do not address the inside root of the problem. Read the prior articles about how to treat the cause of acne. Remember, only by nourishing the body with the right food we can achieve true health. A healthy diet that will eliminate the acne from the root is essential, and it is built from fruits, nuts, seeds and vegetables. Nutrition is the way to healthy living and a clean spotless skin.
In my opinion, a skin biopsy is a very valuable tool in medicine. Unfortunately, it is seldom used by many doctors.
A biopsy is a simple procedure that can be done in most cases with mild sedation or light anesthesia combined with a small dose of a local anesthetic. The procedure usually takes about five minutes, and in most cases stitches are not even necessary. Several small pieces of skin are removed from the pet using tiny incisions or punches with a special tool. The pieces of skin are placed in formalin solution and sent to a pathologist. The pathologist stains the biopsies and examines them microscopically. While not always 100% diagnostic, in most cases a skin biopsy is the best test that can be done to determine the cause of your pet's skin condition.
I recommend a skin biopsy in several instances.
First, if the skin lesions look strange and not typical of common skin disorders. Second, any time a pet has not responded to what I think should be the "correct" therapy. Finally, anytime I see a pet with a chronic skin disease (usually several months old) that has not improved or has worsened.
While underutilized, skin biopsies quickly, easily, and inexpensively diagnose a number of problems that cause dermatitis in dogs and cats. If your pet has a chronic dermatitis that will not get better, or has has strange looking skin lesions, I suggest talking with your pet's doctor about using this important test.
Skin Tagband Tag Remover Device Micro Small Medium Tags Fast Effective Skintag
Price : 17.29
Ends on : 3 weeks
View on eBay
antioxidant anti aging – ANTI-WRINKLE COMPLEX 1B – vitamin c diet
Price : 14.50
Ends on : 3 days
View on eBay
this video is another skin care routine which is quite quick and easy and also affordable.if you suffer from alot of dead skin,black heads , white heads and you T …