Glutathione ( pronounced “gloota-thigh-own” ) also known as GSH is the body’s essential health AID –
- Skin Whitener, Antioxidant, Immune booster and Detoxifier
Glutathione skin whitening regimen has been widely used in Asia and has been reported to be the Asian Most Prescribed Oral Skin Whitener among the skin whitening products, and often referred to as bleaching pill, bleaching capsule, whitening pill or whitening capsule. There is no question at all because its already been proven that HIGH DOSE L-Glutathione is really effective in whitening the skin for it works by reducing the melanin formation safely. There are several L-Glutathione preparations in the market but not all can really guarantee a good result.
Various Methods that Glutathione (GSH) is Administered
Oral (by mouth) – GSH is digested or broken down into its amino acid constituents and they show effect.
Intravenous (by needle) – GSH has a very short half-life in the circulation.
Intratracheal (by aerosol inhalation) – GSH only affects the respiratory linings briefly.
Intraperitoneal (by abdominal wall) – GSH plasma levels rise but there is no increase in the tissues such as the liver, lung or lymphocytes.
What is the recommended dose for Glutathione?
As a Skin Whitener
- computation should be IN DOUBLE INCREASED DOS
- 20-40mg/Kg BW per day in 2-3 divided doses
As Anti-oxidant/ anti-aging:
- 10mg per Kg BW (Body weight) per day.
- Ex. 50kg male 50kg body weight x 10mg = 500 mg/day
Colour of Skin & Duration:
Medium brown skin – 1-3months
Dark brown skin – 3-6months
Very dark skin – 6-12 months
Black skin – 2 years or more
Upon reaching desired skin color, maintenance dose: 1 capsule 500mg once a day.
- Best taken with preferably 30 minutes before or after meals.
- GLUTATHIONE AND VITAMIN C: A person taking L glutathione should take Vitamin C two to three times more than the dose of L Glutathione.
- Why is Vitamin C needed? This is to keep L Glutathione in its absorbable or reduced form. This will release the potential of Vitamin C s derivatives whitening properties. L Glutathione has no known side effects or interactions even if given orally in prolonged use.
- Grape seed Oil Extracts 1,000mg should be taken, 1cap 2x a day to regenerate oxidized glutathione to its absorbable form.
- All Glutathione are oxidized when they pass the stomach and become Glutathione Disulfide (GSSG). With the presence of other antioxidants such as Vit C, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vit E and most especially Grapeseed Oil Extracts (20x Vit C and 50x Vit E), regenerates Glutathione Disulfide to Reduced Glutathione (Usable form of Glutathione).
Is there anything to avoid when taking this whitening pill?
- L-Glutathione and its components (Vitamin C, ALA and Grape Seed Extract) can be considered as food/dietary supplement, they are also called powerful antioxidants. It is not a drug and so there are no known contradictions and precautions to be taken into consideration.
- However, L-Glutathione shouldn’t be taken by people taking anti-psychotic drug and chemotherapeutic drug.
- You should also not take it if you just recently undergone an operation or an organ transplant.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages, the presence of alcohol in the stomach is one reason for your body to not fully absorb the whitening pill.