Wrinkle reduction does not have to be difficult. In a lot of my other articles, I've listed a lot of techniques and recipes that can work wrinkle reduction wonders. In this one, I'm bringing it down to basics, with 8 common-sense wrinkle reduction tips you can use to look and stay young. Here they are:
1. Exercise every day. This creates the kind of circulation your body needs for of its functions, including those that keep you young and energetic.
2. Take a flaxseed oil supplement daily. Flaxseed oil is the richest vegetable source of omega-3 fatty acids, and so important in keeping your skin lubricated and supple. A must-have in your wrinkle reduction artillery.
3. Go easy on alcohol consumption. Alcohol dehydrates and adds toxins to a system that's already overworked with food chemicals / preservatives, environmental pollution and the list goes on. The exception is red wine, as it contains powerful, youth-preserving antioxidants. In other words, your daily glass of wine can and should be enjoyed with a clean conscience.
4. Take good care of your teeth – they, along with your jaw bone, form the framework that holds your facial skin in place. Beside, white teeth versus yellow teeth generally takes five years off of your appearance.
5. Eat blueberries. Jam-packed with those essential antioxidants that fight skin-damaging free radicals, blueberries are a wonderful addition to your anti-aging regimen.
6. Drink lots of water! Start with two 20-ounce bottles per day and work your way up to 5-6. WARNING: Do not drink the water from the bottle itself, as the sucking motion can actually cause what's known as "smokers lip", aka wrinkles around the mouth. Either use a wide-mouted bottle, or pour your water into a glass before drinking.
7. Avoid the "3 Evil S's": stress, sun and smoke. These three culprits will drastically increase lines, wrinkles, eye puffiness and other signs of aging. The first one – stress – is perhaps the hardest one to handle, but it can be done. If you're experiencing high stress levels, consider taking a yoga or meditation class – you'll be surprised at how the quality of life will increase just by reducing stress. The second culprit – smoking, is not that easy either, but once again, it can be done. Finally, STAY OUT OF THE SUN! The sun is the # 1 cause of aging we know of, so that one is a no-brainer. If you must be in the sun, be sure to use sun-protection cream.
8. Cleanse your face every morning and night, followed by a quality anti aging / wrinkle reduction cream.
Best of luck to you!
For more wrinkle reduction tips, visit http://antiagingreviews.com