Finding ways to reduce facial wrinkles does not just involve the use of an anti wrinkle cream. Reducing wrinkles requires a combination of protecting your skin from harsh elements, and nourishing your skin both internally and externally.
Here are seven easy but very inexpensive ways to reduce wrinkles:
- Stay out of the sun to slow down your skin's aging process. Be careful to limit your sun exposure between 10am and 4 pm, when you'll get the strongest dose of UV rays.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen with an SPF (sun protection factor) of 15 or higher. You should also use a type that says it's "broad spectrum" on its label so it'll protect you from both UVA and UVB rays. Apply it 20 minutes before you go outside.
- Drink lots of water to keep your skin's cells hydrated and firm. You end up with dry, wrinkled skin when you do not take in enough water. You need water to flush toxins out of your body and to bring nutrients to your cells.
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants. Your skin has a natural antioxidant system to neutralize free radicals and protect cells from damage. However, as you get older, your antioxidant protection drops, particularly in sun-damaged skin. Eating a diet rich in antioxidants such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and the mineral selenium, can help protect your skin.
- In addition to the antioxidants you eat, topical treatment containing the antioxidant vitamins A and E, which you rub into your skin, can help protect you from sun damage.
- Eliminate foods made of white sugar and flour. A surge of blood sugar level encourages infection and skin-stiffening Advanced Glycation End-Products or AGEs in your body. AGEs form when glucose attaches to proteins in your body. AGEs accumulate on collagen, creating cross-links, making your skin stiffer and prone to wrinkles.
- Eat plenty of protein to reduce aging. When you eat protein, your body breaks it down into amino acids that are then used to repair cells in your skin, cartilage, muscles, and other structures. A long-term deficiency of protein in the diet can lead to sagging skin.
Following these seven steps will help you to reduce facial wrinkles and look at least ten years younger. Click here [http://howtobefitandhealthy.com/womenhealthandbeautytips/preventing-wrinkles/how-to-reduce-wrinkles-in-15-easy-steps] to get access to part you another eight easy, low cost steps to reduce wrinkles.